Me and My Best Pal Al

Me and My Best Pal Al
Soulmate

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Love and Sex

Love makes the world go around and also keeps you on your toes instead of your butt. Even though my husband who is the light of my life can be really annoying I can't imagine what life would be without him . I think we need someone to challenge us on a regular basis or we'd get bored to death. I need to think about someone besides myself or I'd become a self-centered old bitch and I know some of those. Not pretty. . Give me a guy who loves me tender, cooks, shops, knows how to run a vaccum and won't live his life on "my terms" and I'm a happy woman filled with gratitude.

I believe orgasm is the secret to good, ageless skin. Whether you have to do it yourself or you're fortunate to have someone help you out..doesn't matter. Just do it. Me, I have a handsome, old guy who still rocks my world and we still create romance regularly although our methods have been altered a bit. In our younger years we were quite creative with out lovemaking. Now we have our limitations. I can't get on top because my knees won't let me. He can't get on top because he's gained a few pounds and if he ever had a heart attack I would be smushed like an ant under an elephants foot never to get out alive. So here we would be. Two old dead people that would be found days later by our next door neighbor coming over for their weekly cocktails and dinner. What a vision. Humiliated even in death. So, to avoid that scenario we always have sex on our side. Not too much can go wrong if you have sex on your side. You can always get out if you need to and it doesn't put too much strain on your knees or back. But whatever you have to do...do not give up sex. It will keep you young, keep you smiling, keep you
from pruning out. It is a must have...if at all possible. If not....drink.

1 comment: